150 Gallon tank and stand for sale

sleepy

I will be selling a 150 gallon tank complete with stand & wet dry.
I'm moving into a new place and will have a bigger tank in place by March. The tank is a all glass 150 with a classic oak canopy. I will aslo include a custom made solid oak spacer. I used this to rasie the mh bulbs 8 10 inches off the water. Its is a perfect match for the canopy. The stand is custom made of pine and by itself could be used as a piece of furniture. Im taking the mh bulbs with me to the new tank. This would be for sale in the Cleveland area.
If interested the potential buyer could stop by and see the tank.

sleepy

It includes the tank, the canopy, the stand and the wet dry. The wet dry has a 20-25 gallon sump with a return pump. I could probaly throw in a 300 watt heater. You would probaly have to see the tank to appreciate the entire set up. The stand is of high quality. I'm guessing that it alone would proably sell for for $400-500. I'm basing that on what is on the market today. I would consider a reasonalbe offer, but keep in mind it proably wont be available until March.

sleepy

NO over flow. It has the typical hang on overflow. THe overflow and wet dry were made by a company called acrylic creations in Toledo, Oh. Im near Cleveland, OH zip is 44126

P

pirate_bob

acrylic creations where is that in toledo???? I live in toledo and i have been looking for an acrylic supplier but they are hard to find for a good price... can you post more on them????

sleepy

It's been awhile since I was in Toledo, I cant remember the st.
It is actually in the city of sylvania. Proably call directory assistance and they can get the #. If your looking to get a a acrylic tank let me know I can refer you to a great company, only trouble is that they are in the Cleveland area.