150 gallon Tank Update

spsfreak100

Hey All,
It's been quite awhile since I have posted here. Just thought I would give you a picture which was taken yesterday night. I've recently taken everything out and added starboard which I'm really liking so far.
Take Care,
Graham

poiboy

SPS I've never noticed you're in SO CAL what LFS do you hit up? Oh and the tank looks awesome.

spsfreak100

Originally Posted by poiboy
SPS I've never noticed you're in SO CAL what LFS do you hit up? Oh and the tank looks awesome.
Hey Poiboy,
I'm the assistant manager of a certain competing company to SWF.com, so I'm able to get my stuff wholesale. Besides that, half of the corals in my tank are frags from lcoal hobbiests and through aquarium meetings.
wow someone likes anthias. haha tank looks great!
How did you figure that one out? :)
You're quite right though :) Previously, before I added starboard, I had 11 Bartletts Anthias. It's a pain to feed them often and it's hard on the nutrient level, but it's worth it :)
Take Care!
Graham

stuckinfla

Long time no see!!!
Tank is looking very nice. You need to add some close ups, and dont be such a stranger!

Hi Spsfreak100,
I am looking to trade some of my star polyps frag for a Toad Stool or any other corals here in Los Angeles area. Please let me know if you ave some to trade. I live in Culver City/Mar Vista Area.

spsfreak100

Thank you all for the great comments!
what is "starboard"?
Starboard is just another name for Cutting Board (Such as the type you use in your kitchen). Instead of having a bare bottom tank with nothing lining the bottom of the tank, I decided to put Starboard down for the benifits of running a bare bottom tank and, in my opinion, it looks much more aesthetically pleasing.
I am looking to trade some of my star polyps frag for a Toad Stool or any other corals here in Los Angeles area. Please let me know if you ave some to trade. I live in Culver City/Mar Vista Area.
Something'sFishy,
What a coincidence, as I am around that area as well. Please give me your email or give me an email at spsfreak@sbcglobal.net and we'll see if we can work something out.
Take Care!
Graham