150 glass aquarium and stand new jersey

sleasia

I have a 150 glass aquarium 6ft long by 24" wide x 18" deep, with internal overflow, 1" return bulkhead and 2"drain bulkhead and another 1"bulkhead for closed loop bottom circulation. this tank was dismantled because a power outage while on vacation crashed the tank, and survivors were added to my main tank.....$200 for tank and stand (negotiable). tank has some scratches on one side. could also be used as a mighty sump for a large tank if you want to just close off the bulkheads. pictures of this tank are in pic thread "sleasia goes reef" or in equipment threads "diy acrylic overflow on glass".......email sleasia@comcast.net if interested. tank is empty and ready to move, now stored in garage.

sleasia

sorry my computer was down...due to KIDS importing i message bugs....sorry. the tank and stand is still available. i have responded to the personal messages...hope i have answered all questions. this tank has some scratches and its ok to come and view it first if anyone is interested. price negotiable. I have a hamper of odd pvc parts pieces etc. and some pvc

calaxa

bump
2 weeks ago this would have been perfect before I dove into this hobby. I'm local to you too.