150 Saltwater tank.

mystic7

I think that's a Naso. I don't see a powder blue. That's some pretty intricate rock work. Did you practice by playing Jengo? ;-)

fishieness

jengA i believe. ;-)
yes, the rockwork is very interesting. use any glue? doesnt anything knock it over?

morales67

Originally Posted by mystic7
I think that's a Naso. I don't see a powder blue. That's some pretty intricate rock work. Did you practice by playing Jengo? ;-)
wats J :jumping:
:notsure: engo?

morales67

Originally Posted by mystic7
wats Jengo? :jumping:
:notsure:

fishieness

its jenga, its that gave where there is a stack of blocks and you have to remove ones that are 4 rows from the bottom. each row of three is perpendicular to the other. whoever knowcks it down. looses.

ruaround

Originally Posted by morales67
wats Jengo? :jumping:
:notsure:
Its Jenga ... a game where there are wooden blocks stacked and you have to pull one out from a low spot and stack it on the top...very fun!!!

Nice tank!!! I too dig the aquascape!!!

saltymom

that rock creation is certainly alot different than anything Ive ever seen before! I hope that stuff is glued together some how..I really dont think I would trust it stacked straight up like that.
....I would sooo not be able to sleep at night, afraid falling rock would bust my glass!
Tell us your secret!? please

mafiea

Thanks for the replys. There is no powder blue tang its a naso, & no the rock is not glued
they are stacked like the game Jenga Very carefully
Its been like that since 6-10-05
a few have fallen but like everything else its part of the maintenance. :scared:

gamedawg

Nice. I agree, that rockwork is crazy! I want to do something similar but a little less rocks. I like how a thin wall looks.