150g for sale in CT

spmnarciso

I have 150g all-glass aquarium for sale. I'm using it now as my refugium...taking up too much space in my fish room. Some scratches and horible paint job on the back, but still holds water and with a little TLC, can be used to supply timeless hours of fishkeeping. I used it as my display tank all of last year when I was a newbie, but have recently moved all livestock to my new 240g. A portion of the bottom plastic trim broke off, but does not leak.
I'm asking $200 OBO for it. Local pickup only.
Dimensions: 72"L x 18"W x 28" Tall

1911_guy

can you hold that for me for say...about 6 months?

what a great price, wish i was there to pick it up.

spmnarciso

Maybe a couple on the inside of front and then most of them are on the back side where I scraped off the paint that was on there before, to change color. The back can be repainted and will cover up most, and withthe growth of coraline you won't even tell. As for the front, they can probably be buffed out. Always welcome to stop over and take a look.

1968oldsma

Do you still have the tank by chance? i wish i saw this post earlier cause i would love to take it off your hands, for $140 even if it is a little rough you wouldn't by chance have a pic or two would you if not no big deal please let me know i live in Agawam mass and would gladly come pick it up. Feel free to email me at Cady.Brian@Gmail.com Thanks Brian

1968oldsma

doh sorry about the pic request i just read down the rest of the post (i got a little excited) and saw the pics if you do or don't still have it please let me know i would love to take it off your hands..Brian