150g stock list & Equimpent??

djevack

I have a 150g FOWLR. I have a peaceful community tank now, but Im wanting to make it an aggressive tank. I dont have much knowledge of aggresive tanks so I wanted to ask a few questions concerning filters and stocking.
For filters not I have a open system that has 3 sumps, 1st is a heater, UV sump with a ASM G3 in it, 2nd 29g fuge, 3rd return sump. So with the sumps and display I have ~225g of water. For the closed system I have a mag 14. Both systems turn the water about 20x. I also have a fluval 402 for carbon and mech. fliter, and a phosban reactor.
Here is what I plan on stocking:
1 Powder Blue, I already have
1 Yellow tang, I already have
Snowflake Eel , I already have in another tank.
Panther Grouper(optional)
Volitan Lionfish or zebra
Dogface Puffer or someother puffer(optional)
Clown Trigger
Niger Trigger
I dont know if this combination will work. Im fairly sure 6 of the 8 i want will not be two many, but im wondering if the puffer and panther will work, I know the panthers get huge :happyfish .

mitzel

That all sounds good to me and I really don't see a problem with the panther other than they get mean. but thats the point of an aggressive tank , MEAN fish . Go for it and be sure to post some pics .

surfer11

Sounds good to me to ,but I heard clown triggers being fine for a few months or a few years ,but then they just kill everthing in the tank ,but I dont know if this is true.

djevack

so that stock list will work? :cheer:
is there anything else I could put in or is that the max. Sorry for such a dumb/noob question. I just never been around an aggressive tank and Im not sure on stocking levels dealing with bio-load and well-being of the fish. I know its not the same as smaller fish.
Also what order should i put the fish in? I already have the tangs, and the eel i have, but it can wait becasue its in another tank.