150gal. setup - Southern IL

unleashed

ok cool I dont know if mick will want to go that far or not again but who knows with him lol.any idea on brand?

joyful23

Hey there AW2! Tell John that I tried a couple of times to get ahold of him to tell him that the tank was just too big for my space. Sorry! NICE tank though!!! He shouldn't have any problem getting rid of it. Let me know when you guys get the LFS up and going. I will be your first customer!!! His 40? gallon is GORGEOUS!!!! BEAUTIFUL corals and such!!! If your store is anything like that tank you will surely be successful! There is nothing in this area that would compare to that!!! Good luck!!!

aw2

Joyful...I'll pass the good comments on, to John. He was wondering what happened to you...said you had never called back. The store is gonna be quite wonderful, once we get everything up and going. I havent had much time to work on it, but it's coming along nicely. He's the "reef guy" and I'm the "predator guy". lol
4x a charm...the tank is still available.
It's either the tank, stand and canopy, for $750.....or, the whole package for $1100. He's not parting anything out.

joyful23

Yeah...I can't wait for the new store. He was talking like the end of March. Is that still a go? I get my tank on Wed. and hopefully can slowly start getting what I need to get it going. I'm sooooo excited, can't ya tell?