150lbs of live rock for sale

K

kazkirk

sold, delivery and payment pending
I have 150lbs of live rock I need to get rid of. Ill sell it off in 25lbs lots for $75. I also have 120lbs of crushed coral that needs a new home! I can ship it, but unfortunatly thats going to cost you a lot! Any offers on the coral will be taken.
I live in chesapeake, virginia.

I

italianwjt

i dont think your gonna get any offers, just for the simple face that u can get rock for that price anywhere

K

kazkirk

sorry, I was just going by what someone told me. Im totally oblivious (Im a freshwater person, live rock schmive schmock!) The 125 gallon tank Im picking up on sunday is full of the stuff and I want it out to make room for my planned discus set up, plus I dont feel like looking after it, its a pain enough hauling 100 gallons of the tank water with it to make sure its does ok!
How does $250 for the whole lot sound and whatever someone will give me for the crushed coral! Is that better (enter question mark here, mine doesnt work)

ladyemt

I'm in Hampton VA and intrested in your live rock. Would you do 20 lbs and if so how much are you going to ask for it?

K

kazkirk

Since its $250 for 150 lbs, that breaks down to about $1.70 a pound. Yeah, sure I can do smaller lots. If you are in hampton, you can come get it from Sunday night onwards. I live off indian river road, just off the 64.
As for games, tell me what you have! my husband is a fanatic. Paypal works for me.
Crushed coral anyone!!!

paintballa

ya i could definately use like 10 lbs of ur live rock, i already have 3 lbs in my tank, do u think 10 more lbs is too much( i have a 10 gallon tank)? here are my games. how much do u think shipping will be?do u have aim?
Xbox Games:
Dark Alliance
Fable
Ghost Recon Island Thunder
Unreal Championship 2
Mechassault
PS2 Games:
Armored Core 3
Time Splitters 2
Red Faction 2
Ghost Recon
Gran Turismo 3 A Spec
Grand Theft Auto 3
NBA 2k3
Also i have a black analog ps2 controller*mint condition* the ones that come with ps2s, halo and unreal tournmanet 2k4 for pc, and a real counterstrike cd key

K

kazkirk

i can ask what kind it is and ill get pics for you, i just chopped off the end of my finger maing a co2 reactor for my tank (1 hand typing, thats why so sloppy) so ill have to attend to that first

teen

how much would it cost u to send about 25 lbs of it to long island new york? im real interested :yes:

K

kazkirk

Its fiji and something else the owner cant remember, and it is cured.
What is your zip teen

ladyemt

I would be more then happy to take 20 pounds of that rock off your hands for you. My emails is Ladyemtinva@aol.com. I actually work in Chesapeake and will be in the area Sunday. Feel free to email me and we cam work out the details. Thank you.
Jessica

K

kazkirk

hubby says no to the games, sorry
As for the shipping, what kind of shipping does live rock require, overnight or can it sit in the mail for a couple days.

paintballa

hey guys can you help me out on the shipping? i think it can be like 1-3 days. but i dunno.
so can you do like 10 lbs to 30062? i can pay paypal

K

kazkirk

seeing as how youll be paying shipping, I can ship it whereever you want me to! I will send it out monday once we find out if shipping is worth it.