155 bow front and lights

djpom1

I have for sale in wisconsin a 155 gallon bow front tank with 2 overflows. Also a 6 foot medal halide fixture with 3-175 watt medal halides and 2 96 watt actinics. I will not ship these items they would have to be pick up only, Sorry.
Any questions e-mail me at DJPom@msn.com
Have a great day. Dennis

djpom1

The tank, has the 2 overflows and is in beautiful condition, Iwould like $500. The lights I bought less than a year ago for for $1400.00. I would like $800.00 but i was told that was to much so I would negotiate with that.

djpom1

I was just informed by my wife I could sell the canopy with the aquarium. I would need $250 for this. I paid $375 just a couple of months ago for the materials alone. It was built for me. Here is a pic of it when it was running. I just took aall the water out Friday. Dennis

cubuffs

Is this pick up only? I live in Boulder, CO and would like to have it shipped if that is a possibility. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

djpom1

I am sorry, I think shipping would be very hard. The cost alone would be alot because of the weight. I would also be very worried about breakage.
Sorry Dennis

djpom1

I have gotten quite a few e-mails, but nobody seems serious. Any questions feel free to e-mail me.
Dennis:notsure:

djpom1

I am sorry ben, I thought I closed this post. Everything has been sold but the lights. If you are going to get a 6 foot thank, I will give you a great deal on the lights.
Thanks Dennis