155 gal. bowfront FOR SALE in Ohio

harleychic999

Hi everybody - getting ready to get divorced and need to sell tank ASAP! Best offer takes all. We are not parting the tank out, we would like to sell it all at once. If you're interested and want to know more or have any questions, let me know. Here's a list of what we have:
155 gal. bowfront all glass aquarium (It is an overflow, not drilled)
29 gal. refugium
Model 300 Pro-Clear sump (wet/dry system)
Mag Drive 9.5
Mag Drive 7
Coralife Super Skimmer 125
Coralife Turbo Twist 6X UV Sterilizer
1134 Watt lighting system with (3) 250W Metal hallides, (4) 96W Atlantic blues, and 8 lunar lights
At least 150 lbs. of live rock
Miscellaneous corals - zoos, green star polyp, mushrooms, etc. (we were just starting to get into corals, so there aren't a whole lot)
1 Extra Large Male Naso Tang
2 Ocellaris clowns
2 Pajama Cardinals
3 Green Chromis
1 Scissortail goby
1 Scooter Blenny
2 Dragon Gobies (1 is Extra Large)
1 Jawfish (can't remember what kind - only ever seen this one)
10 or so Cleaner Clams
1 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Engineer Goby
1 Extra Large Feather Duster
Various snails, hermit crabs, and a couple of horseshoe crabs
I don't know how to post the pics, so if you would like me to email some to you, please let me know what your email address is.
Thanks!

cmasker

cmasker@aol.com
Originally Posted by Harleychic999
Hi everybody - getting ready to get divorced and need to sell tank ASAP! Best offer takes all. We are not parting the tank out, we would like to sell it all at once. If you're interested and want to know more or have any questions, let me know. Here's a list of what we have:
155 gal. bowfront all glass aquarium (It is an overflow, not drilled)
29 gal. refugium
Model 300 Pro-Clear sump (wet/dry system)
Mag Drive 9.5
Mag Drive 7
Coralife Super Skimmer 125
Coralife Turbo Twist 6X UV Sterilizer
1134 Watt lighting system with (3) 250W Metal hallides, (4) 96W Atlantic blues, and 8 lunar lights
At least 150 lbs. of live rock
Miscellaneous corals - zoos, green star polyp, mushrooms, etc. (we were just starting to get into corals, so there aren't a whole lot)
1 Extra Large Male Naso Tang
2 Ocellaris clowns
2 Pajama Cardinals
3 Green Chromis
1 Scissortail goby
1 Scooter Blenny
2 Dragon Gobies (1 is Extra Large)
1 Jawfish (can't remember what kind - only ever seen this one)
10 or so Cleaner Clams
1 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Engineer Goby
1 Extra Large Feather Duster
Various snails, hermit crabs, and a couple of horseshoe crabs
I don't know how to post the pics, so if you would like me to email some to you, please let me know what your email address is.
Thanks!

userha259

I am interested in the whole lot I live in Marion Ohio What is the price for everything. Email:userha259@roadrunner.com

juggalojim

good luck selling everything at once, almost everyone ends up parting out, i would be interested in a few things when you decide to part it out

newreefer2

Originally Posted by newreefer2
Please send pics and price for complete set up to cnelson@mtco.com
Thanks
If this is still available I would like to see some pics and the current price for the complete set up.