155 Gallon Bow Front tank sale (NY Area)

bklynz00

Pick up item only, a beautiful 155 gallon bow front glass tank with a black matching wooden cabinet. This set up comes with a glass hood and (2) 36" strip lights. I live in the NY area this would be a pick item only. Im asking for $700. but neg. I have other items for sale as well from my salt water set up. 1/5 Custom Sealife Chiller $450. any many other extra's .

scarface

where in ny and would u be willing to come down a little bit on the tank price? im from long island (nassau)

bklynz00

Hello, thanks for your interest. Yes I still have the tank and the price is nego. make me a reasonable offer. I live in Nassau county as well. This tank is in excellent condition. I have some extra "free" equipt to whom ever purchase the tank. Emai me for more info - bklynz00@yahoo.com those are zero's in z00

scarface

hi i sent u an email and no response I was wondering if the price is too low if it is just tell me what u want and we can take it from there

bklynz00

Originally Posted by Scarface
hi i sent u an email and no response I was wondering if the price is too low if it is just tell me what u want and we can take it from there
How are you.. If I remember your message correctly. You wanted me to seperate my tank/cabinet, correct ? If that's the case I'm not really sure If I want to do that cause I would get stuck with the cabinet . Maybe as a last resort. I'm not there yet. Why purchase this wonderful package ? It is a bargin Email me - bklynz00@yahoo.com

bklynz00

Originally Posted by Scarface
where in ny and would u be willing to come down a little bit on the tank price? im from long island (nassau)
I'm from Nassau County, Baldwin. Yes the price is nego. make me a reasonable offer. Email me bklynz00@yahoo.com

bklynz00

Originally Posted by Land of Fi
Hi,
Any lights on that saltwater tank for sale?
Thanks
Hello.. yes there are (2) 36" strip lights that comes with the tank set up as mentioned earlier. "Not" for sale seperate.

land of fi

Hi,
I understand the 155 has these lights, I was referring to your other saltwater setup you were mentioning.
Thanks

bklynz00

Originally Posted by Land of Fi
Hi,
I understand the 155 has these lights, I was referring to your other saltwater setup you were mentioning.
Thanks
Sorry no extra lighting for sale

bklynz00

Originally Posted by RRCJR1972
do you still have tank. and pics please e-mail me@ rrcr1972@comcast.net

How are you? Yes I still have the tank. I had emailed you with my contact info. If your seriously interested.
Rob

bklynz00

Originally Posted by Jer4916
i would like to buy the chiller.
if you would like to sell it please contact me
chrisreistroffer@gmail.com
~chris
phone 6059293730
How are you ? Yes, the chilller is still available. I emailed you with my contact info. if your seriously interested contact me.
Rob