170g stocking ideas

Jamil777

This will be my first time having an a saltwater aquarium and I'm quite unsure about what I want in my tank.
I defiantly want a dwarf lion fish with and eel but I don't know whether to go with a zebra or a snowflake I've read up on both but was wondering if anyone had experience with them.
since its my first time I would like fish which are moderately easy to care for, vibrant, colourful and ones that have great personalities!
This is a rough list however I would still like to add a few more.
1x eel (zebra or snowflake)
1x dwarf lionfish
1x Some sort of angel maybe koran?
3x Ocellaris Clownfish
1x Clown trigger
this is a very flexible list as I am open to addition or removal of any other fish which people suggest.
thanks!

jay0705

Only get a pair of clowns. Nix the clown trigger. There great looking but after awhile it will be all you have left. Look into a niger, blue throat, instead. Personally i like a zebra eel there safest eel with most fish.

Jamil777

Only get a pair of clowns. Nix the clown trigger. There great looking but after awhile it will be all you have left. Look into a niger, blue throat, instead. Personally i like a zebra eel there safest eel with most fish.
thanks for the info jay ill forget the trigger.
Do you have an experience dwarf lion fish or angel fish as I'm on the fence about them.
should I add more fish to the list as I feel like the tank will look bit empty (maybe some smaller fish?).
Also what vibrant invertebrate do you recommend/have had good experience with?

lmforbis

You can’t stock a salt water too full especially with large fish like angels. You do need to stock in the order of least aggressive to most aggressive. Also set up a good Quarantine system. You don’t want to introduce a disease into your tank. Once in diseases can’t be treated in the display tank. You need to remove and treat all fish then leave the tank fishless for weeks.

Jamil777

You can’t stock a salt water too full especially with large fish like angels. You do need to stock in the order of least aggressive to most aggressive. Also set up a good Quarantine system. You don’t want to introduce a disease into your tank. Once in diseases can’t be treated in the display tank. You need to remove and treat all fish then leave the tank fishless for weeks.
do you think I should skip on the angel so I can add other small/medium size fish?

jay0705

Imforbis is spot on w a qt. Look into a dwarf angel.
Dwarf lions are one of my favorite fish. I like zebra myself. Ghost shrimp are usually needed at first then they will wean on to frozen foods. Shrimp, krill, ect