175 Reef tank set up FOR SALE CHEAP!!

harndog

I have an Oceanic 175 Bow Front with stand. Also has 1800 magjet in the sump. 3 or 4 maxi jet 1200's a 125 coral life complete Skimmer. Coral Life UV, Coral life 3x150 MH and 4 x96 antic compacts complete hood. I have had it down for about a year it was up for about a year. The whole set up is just over 2 years old. In a tight spot and need some Money so will let it all go for $1000. For gas Money can deliver within about 200 miles from Tulsa OK. Please call Dave 918-232-0222

nw2salt08

Wow, that's a nice tank. I live here in Tulsa...we've been looking for a larger tank. We're trying to get rid of two 55gallons. lol Let me see what the hubby says on it.

harndog

I would rather sale the whole thing. The lights where over a thousand but they will need bulbs replaced. The tank was like 2800 but I have seen them cheaper since then. For 1000 you could buy it and sale off what you don't want and proly make your money back. I also have an Kent RODI 60gph that I will let go for 100 bucks.

nofish

If you were closer i would buy the stand from you, mine got water damage...very nice tank BTW..good luck..