175 watt MH meduim base bulb???

timo

I know you could do some independant research and not bother the board with questions you're too lazy to easily find yourself.
TimO

mikeyjer

Originally Posted by TimO
I know you could do some independant research and not bother the board with questions you're too lazy to easily find yourself.
TimO
Some stuffs aren't as easy to find!!!! It took me weeks to find a place to make my canopy for a good deal while everyone else wants over a 1000 for it!!! Some things I have researched for online and can not be found anywhere. So if someone were to post something that they can not find themself, I think they have every right to do so without such harsh comment!! JMO!!! :happyfish

mag395

Lazy? I did about 3 hours of research all over the web and came up with nothing before I asked the board. Also, in return for all the questions I ask, I answer as many as I can so I can positively contribute to the board rather than ignorantly berating people.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by TimO
TimO
And that’s why message boards get a bad name, cause of comments that are not needed. A person is looking for info, why post a comment like that? You did not know the answer, so instead of passing over the thread you’ll leave a unwarranted comment/post
no need to rebut , the facts are on the page.