175watt MH ballast with mogul socket

drizcol

I bought this 175watt Ballast with mounting bracket and Mogul socket to do a DIY project but I now realize that I just dont have the time to put into it right now. Its all brand new made by venture lighting. Im selling it for $55 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. I will only take paypal payments or possiable trade
feel free to email me at sdriscoll@wi.rr.com

drizcol

Any Offers? if I cant sell it for what I paid, I would be will to take reasonable offers! I need to sell ASAP, so that I can use the money to get an ro unit.

drizcol

its just a simple metal bracket that holds the ballist in place, its basicaly square peice of metal with holds drilled in it.

caomt

ohhh.. thats part of the ballast kit huh... i thought you were talking about a mounting bracket for the mogul socket

drizcol

I am now thinking of sending these items back to venture lighting. I just found out that they are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee and I would also have to pay for freight. So before I send it back Im going to lower the price to $37 shipped to the continental USA.
If your interested let me know ASAP, otherwise Im just going to ship it back to the manufacturer. If I dont sell by thursday 2/16/06 Ill send it back.