180 and 75 forsale

asbury030

Ok i have a 180 and 75 but i dont have time or the money to set them up so im deciding to sell them. the 180 comes with the tank and a brand new stand. The 75 come with the tank stand and a canopy.
Im asking $450obo on the 180.
And $350obo on the 75 gallon.

whaa...?

i might purchase the 180 for less cause i can get a 75 for like
$120 but i want a big tank so i can get a ray :D wat is the lowest u will go
(ofcourse without the skimmer)

asbury030

prob 400 because i spent around 450 on everything. also the 75 comes with a canopy and a stand i would prob go 250 on the 75.

whaa...?

i may buy both we are going to FL for spring break (we live in michigan) so then would be the absolute best time for the transaction cause i dun wanna pay like $500 dollars shipping and handling wat part of florida u live in cause i no where we are heading marco island u live anywhere near there?

flatzboy

I'd really love to buy your 180g. but I can't afford that price right know maybe for $300 but I doubt you'd go that low. Also is the tank drilled? are you keeping any smaller tanks or you getting out of the hobby? I have 2 seio 620 powerheads a cpr bakpak skimmer that I could trade you plus money. Also I live in sarasota county so itbe no problem for me to pick it up.:D

whaa...?

we are very close to buying both of them!!!!!!
i just need to no the dimensions of the 180 gallon tank to see if itll fit in my dads truck and where u live

whaa...?

ok ill go measure the back of the truck thanks :)
it's a denali XL so if it dont fit in the back of that then i guess a ford is the only thing taht'll do that trick
my dad also would like to no if either of these tanks have ever been used

tyedyed1

Originally posted by whaa...?
we are heading marco island u live anywhere near there?

youll be going right passed me also..... i live in North Ft. Myers... bout 5 miles off 75
<~~~waves to you as you go by