180 gallon reef ready with everything

I am in Naples Florida
This system is up and running
Call and come by to see it.
If you are serious and want to jump into the hobby this is your way in. If you are just trying to increase what you may already have that is good too.
I am open to whatever you may have just let me know. If you tried to buy everything that I have here it would cost you almost $5000.00 so please be realistic with what you offer.
I am willing to trade this system and I am open minded as to what I trade for so just let me know what you have and we can go from there.
You will get my 180 Gal. reef system with heater, chiller, wet dry and Refugium, All pumps needed and 1020 Watts of lighting that is capable of upgrading to higher or lower wattage. It will include two 400 Watt MH with two extra back up bulbs, and two 110 Watt VHO bulbs plenty of Macro algae and plenty of live rock. I am also willing to trade this system for something of equal value. This system is worth several thousand dollars please do not try to work me over it will not work. I am open to trades Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
You will need to move this system by yourself so bring plenty of help. At least four men. Also you will need a large trailer or small U-haul to move.
THIS WILL NOT FIT INTO A PICK UP TRUCK. For the right deal I will throw in a six stage RODI system. This system is plug and play. My health is the only reason I am down sizing. My loss is your gain. I will send pictures upon request. I do not want any more surprises so please do not start something that you are not willing to commit to and follow thru. I ask that you come and take a look before you say yes so that you understand what you are getting because photos do not do it justice. Make no mistake this is a very sweet deal and you are on the winning side. Photo's upon request. only because Craiglist is so slow to upload photo's If you do a search in Barter section for "180" you will see some photo's I really just want to trade out as I said this is all you need and still up and running and in very good shape.
239-206-4412
Again I am open to trades Electronics, Gaming consoles, Computers prefer macs, Motorcycles, car, trucks, jewelry, watches, and just about anything as long as it is a fair trade if you tried to buy everything that is included it would cost well over four thousand dollars. So this is it lets keep it fair. and we can go from there. Again I am open to what ever you might have to trade
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do Not Reply if you did not read everything.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!