180 reef ready f/s in nj

da nick

well we decided to down size to a 92 corner so the 180 must go. Comes with the reef ready tank, stand, protein skimmer, UV light, sump tank, pump for sump,metal halide w/ actinic and moon lights all in one, 5 power heads, 2 heaters, dig thermometer. If you bring the containers you can have the black sand and maybe some of the live rock if i cant fit it all in the new tank. Asking $2,000 or b/o everything is 2.5 years old except the light that is about 1 year. I am located in westampton in burlington county 5 mins from turnpike or 295. Will consider all offers and if you wish to see the tank it is still up and running not gonna take it down until i get a buyer for it. I will try to post some pictures later on.
Thanks for looking

gman08016

like to see some pics.I'am in Burlington.Was thinking in moving my 150 to the living room.Might be a lot faster with a another tank upgrade.Thanks, Gary

1320wrx

Still interested in buying some coral, already talked to you on TST. Keep me in mind if you decide to get rid of anything.

Can you post or email me an overall pic of the setup ? id like to see the stand a bit better..
is this an oceanic tank ?
any scratches ?
LMK ...
thanks,,
Joe

da nick

im not gonna get rid of any corals. just got done setting up new tank so the 180 is ready to go

drewdog82

I would probably be interested in just the tank and stand if you were ever interested in just selling that.

da nick

I think i will part everything out. I'll put up a new post in a couple of days with better pics and some prices but if anyone wants anything before then just PM me an offer