180 RR Setup COMPLETE...LOCAL PICK UP ONLY selling as a whole!PICS TAMPA AREA FLORIDA

aprilmike2

Hey all, I have decided to sell my 180 tank with everything included.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO PART OUT AS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Absolutly SERIOUS buyers ONLY....I know I have OBO But NO LOW BALL OFFERS AT ALL as this stuff is worth more than I am asking
This is what is included and I am sure that I am forgetting things BUT everything comes with this even an RO/DI and test kits
3x400watt Medal Halide fixture with 1 month old ballasts
4x55 watts Actinic PC bulbs with ballast
2 x 6100’s Tunzes with Multi Controller (7094)
Approx 250lbs Live Rock, Figi Tonga etc
Approx 250lbs of Live sand
Fish included are Foxface, Naso Tang, Hippo Tang, Maroon Clownfish, forgot the name of the wrasse!! Reef safe though
2 Horseshoe crabs
3 Sally Lightfoot crabs
1 Large Red Star Serpant
10 Peppermint shrimp
Many snails and hermit crabs
5 Large Mexican Turbo snails
180 Gallon Reef Ready Mega Flow dual drilled glass main tank (4 months old no scratches are known)
All plumbing, durso drain and bulkheads included
Sequencial Snapper Reef Flo return pump 2400GPH at 0 head, all fittings included
Euro Reef CS8-2 Skimmer with Sedra 5000 feed pump needle wheel impellor and extra impeller
Digital PH monitor
Phos Band reactor with pump
Extra power heads
4 stage RO/DI unit with digital TDS meter and pressure gauge
All test kits, all of them are Salifert kits and about $200 worth
B-Ionic dosing 2 part Alk and Calcium
Custom built stand and canopy that ,measures 7ftx7ftx3ft approx (Crown molding, ledges, pillars, stained and sealed made with 4x4s 2x6s and 2x4s)(OVERBUILT!!)
Stand and canopy alone is worth $4000.00 ( had a custom cabinet maker come by and tell me a price on it )
Everything is in great running order
I am asking $5800 OBO
Invested well over the asking price
Thanks, Message me for more info or to set up a date/time to look at it...
Thanks all

aprilmike2

Yeah theres a bunch of corals. Ive got frog spawns , leather toadstool, zillion of diff kinds of Zoas and mushrooms, acros, birds nests, clam, kenya trees, xenia, caps green with purple rims, oranges, lime green and others I dont know names!!!

aprilmike2

There are many many more corals also, just need to get pics of them....

And a pic of the Toadstool, he is much bigger now, Ive moved him to a new spot last month and he grew!!!

whitey_028

Im 5 minutes away and i have a 185 also. Can i come look? not really interested in buying just want to look at some of your corals and stuff...

aprilmike2

Man ya had me all excited thinking ya were interested !!! Yeah we can set up something for ya to come look at it if ya like....

whitey_028

Originally Posted by aprilmike2
Man ya had me all excited thinking ya were interested !!! Yeah we can set up something for ya to come look at it if ya like....
No but its always nice to admire someones great work and efforts as i have the same size tank as you and love it... call me sometime 992 2364

aprilmike2

What is your name Whitey?? If you dont mind possibly getting sick than ya more than welcome to come by sometime!!! But kinda figured ya didnt wanna get sick, I mean who the heck does!! :) My wife is fine, shes always the only survivor!!

whitey_028

Originally Posted by aprilmike2
What is your name Whitey?? If you dont mind possibly getting sick than ya more than welcome to come by sometime!!! But kinda figured ya didnt wanna get sick, I mean who the heck does!! :) My wife is fine, shes always the only survivor!!
My name is Alan and i work for the west pasco board of realtors... i live just north of ranch road give me a call sometime...Ill bring the beer...

aprilmike2

Your not by chance the Alan that I built your office over off of Ridge Rd are you????
Oceanists-- Thanks for the offer but if I do part out I have many people in my local area trying to get the Tunzes from me!! Ill keep ya in mind if all of them fall through..

aprilmike2

I have decided to part this out to all the local people..
I am not going to ship as of yet and prob never really have to ,,theres alot of people interested locally. sorry Link Here