180g reef tank and all equipment for sale

surferboy

Just wanted to add some more info on the lighting system. It is a 6' Hamilton complete hood that comes with (3) 175w metal halide 10,000k's and (2) 165w actinics. I also have new in the box and never installed upgrades for the system. (3) 250w metal halide balasts, (3) 250w 10,000k bulbs and (2) replacement 165w actinics. These are all brand new in the box still. So you can keep the system the way it is now or upgrade it to the 250w halides. The bulbs just mentioned are brand new in the boxes still.

tomisfast

Actually I was the first person to post on this thread that I would pick up the tank. Surferboy has every right to give it to whoever he wants. Giving away a great tank like that is very generous of him. I know many of us would like to have been given it.
Sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby Surferboy.

surferboy

Just to let every one know that the tank is called for, but all the eqipment is still available. Email me to make offers.
Thank you

ohiorn67

If I purchased all the equipment except for the chiller since I assume it is very heavy, could you pack it and ship it all together in one large box? I am in Nashville and interested in just about everything, I am getting ready to upgrade my 90 to a 180..thank you.
Julie

ohiorn67

HI, please email me at juliefolley@aol.com and give me an itemized list of all the equipment along with the price...then I can try and figure out what and how much to ship. Would have loved the tank, too bad you were so far. I am getting ready to order my tank this Saturday. thanks!!