Huma Huma
Clown Trig
Clarki Clown
Sohal Tang
Blue Spotted Kole Tang
Harlequin Tusk
Powder Blue Tang
Atlantic Blue Tang
If you reccomend one of them instead please tell me and why...

m34u2nv

I have a Powder Blue Tang and i love it. i have had it for like 3 months but i have not been able to add any other fish after him yet. he is very aggresive to newcomers

pontius

I think if you put all those fish in a 180, you may be stretching the limit too far. I would personally take off the Queen Angel, grouper, and probably the puffer and possibly one of the tangs. I would also (and again, it's my personal opinion) take back the 2" yellow tang and get one that's at least 4" or 5".
here's what I have in and am going to have in my 180. and I really think I'm pushing the limit myself:
already have:
1 yellow tang
1 hippo tang
1 orange shoulder tang
1 coral beauty angel
1 flame angel
1 herald's angel
5 pyjama cardinal
1 false perc clown
3 chromis
going to have in the next few weeks:
1 sailfin tang
1 blue-spot watchman goby
and possibly 1 or 2 more SMALL fish.

pontius

it's not the number of fish, it's the size of fish. big fish produce big waste which produces big phosphates and nitrates which produce very ugly algae blooms. and on top of that, these big fish packed in together are going to probably get territorial.
you have at least 2 fish on that list that will grow to be 1.5 feet long, several more that will be over 10" long, and still more that will be over 7".
again, if it were me, I'd definitely leave off the grouper and puffer. I'd probably replace the Queen Angel with 2 or 3 of the smaller angels (more fish, but less waste) and then re-evaluate the list.

saltn00b

also you dont want to add tangs that are the same shape. YT and PT are a VERY bad choice together IMO! they will kill each other.

fish1031

I thought you could only have one angel... and my heart is kind of set on the queen.... I already kind of have to take the puffer to...
So maybe
Yellow tang- 2in
foxface- 4in
Sailfin- 3in
Naso
Blue Hippo
Purple Tang
Queen Angel
Spiny Box Puffer

fish1031

I also want active fish... if any are lazy and hide I might scratch it off the list...
Is a minatus lazy because the panther grouper I had barely moved.....

pontius

Originally Posted by fish1031
I thought you could only have one angel... and my heart is kind of set on the queen.... I already kind of have to take the puffer to...
So maybe
Yellow tang- 2in
foxface- 4in
Sailfin- 3in
Naso
Blue Hippo
Purple Tang
Queen Angel
Spiny Box Puffer

I have 3 of the centropyge (smaller) angels in my 180. you definitely would want 3 large angels like the queen, but 3 angels of the dwarf angel family would be ok.

fish1031

oh... well i think you mean definetly would not want 3 large angels
I think i gonna go with the queen