180gal RR Oak Stand/Canopy SE Michigan

xbenx92713

Selling a clarity plus 180gal tank...
180gal clarity plus tank 6ft x 2ft x 2ft
*Built in corner overflow
*plumbed for closed loops with all bulkheads and plumbing
*Solid Oak Stand & Canopy
*50gal acrylic sump/fuge w/ all the plumbing
I have several bulkheads, unions, and more that go with this tank...
just need a closed loop pump and return and your good to go
Also comes with live sand
This tank has a few minor scratches ( its acrylic comon now lol )
I am only asking $600.00
first person to pick it up gets it

xbenx92713

Well....
no lol....all the rock, fish, corals are all going into my 300 but i can frag alot of these corals if you would like?
i have a few people interested in this already from other sites so you might want to come look at it soon
734-341-3095
thanx
~ben~

sunysideup

Would you be willing to meet us half way. We are about 5 and half hours from you.

P.S. It is a beautiful tank, stand and set up!

xbenx92713

truthfully i would prefer not to drive anywhere lmao
the reason is i barely have room in the trailer for all of this stuff and its a pain for me to put it in take it...you understand...and even if i did drive my truck only get 12mpg so i couldnt do it for free...not only that not to be stingy or anything but i dont know you so i would need something up front...it would just be better if you came up rather than us having to go through all those problems

sillynecco

Im very interested, i live in kalamazoo, mi. I am heading to detriot on the 25th, and i would like to take a look at it. do you have any more pictures of the plumbing?
thanks
send pics to andrewvansingel@hotmail.com
if it works out i can have cash to you on the 25th

xbenx92713

Silly- i will get some pics for you tonite
kogle-i am located about 30 mins from detoit...20miles north of the border...however i am on the east side of mi not the west

kogle

Well my wife was quick to remind me I "owe" her a bathroom remodel so I guess I'll have to pass...
This is an awesome deal for someone though...

xbenx92713

sillynecco, i will get pics in a few mins...just been really busy last few days with my other tanks and working 80hrs/wk
babyB, well sillynecco gets first dibs on it...if he doesnt want it then yes i will ship it... however i will not do any packing or anything like that just drop it off and thats it...you will also need to make all the arrangements as well...i dont have time to be messing with anymore right now
i will keep everyone posted