180RR Reading/Lancaster

hummel

I tried to sell this tank before but didn't sell and was going to keep it to put in our next house after we found one. My wife had another seizure a week and the new meds are expensive. So I've decided to keep my 120 instead of going larger when we find a house.
Tank specs:
All Glass Reef Ready duel corner overflows.
6'x2'x2'
Drilled for closed loop system. 5 returns and two drains.
Only had freshwater in it for testing of the closed loop system for about 2 weeks. Never seen saltwater or had anything in it other than fresh water.
Tank is about 3 years old.
Sorry I do not have any pics on my computer anymore but I'll try to get some posted from another site.
Local pickup only please. $450
I do not have anything left from the closed loop system except for most of the bulkheads. Drain kits are in my 120 so not with the tank
Mark

hummel

Sorry forgot the state, I'm in Reading Pennsylvania (19609). The tank is currently in Stevens (Lancaster).

Originally Posted by hummel
http:///forum/post/2763887
Sorry forgot the state, I'm in Reading Pennsylvania (19609). The tank is currently in Stevens (Lancaster).
I am in Dover, DE. About two hours drive from you. If you're willing to drop the price to make it worth the drive, I will take it.
Thanks

hummel

Was in the area of the tank tonight so I stopped in to take more pictures.
I do have all the bulkheads including thoes for the overflows as I was going to make my own drains when I first got the tank.
CL returns are 1" (5) CL drains are 1 1/2" (2) I also have the threaded 90's for the CL returns
Last picture is a scratch at one of the returns for the closed loop. I forgot it was there. Will be barley visible with water. It is at the upper return on the left side.
Mark