190 gallon setup 4 sale again!

oceanminded

Ok, I have tried to sell this setup before, well numerous times and alot of people are interested but seem to always back out. This is a good deal. The tank is 190 gallons with overflow and with sump. It is a walk around tank meaning all the wires and plugs run through a pvc pipe inside the overflow. I am being honest here and always have been..this thank has a leak in the bottom. I am no expert but my lfs told me it is only a sealant issue. If bought the tank needs to be re-sealed. There is much much much more with this setup and I am only asking 500.00. No I will not ship. This tank is HEAVY! I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Anyone interested please reply or e-mail me at turn8299@bellsouth.net.

P

puffmudd

what are the measurment of the tank? is it a fast leak? areyou sell every thing, power heads sump skimmer amd stand?

oceanminded

Evil, I will email you. The tank is 2 ft wide x 5ft long x 30 inches high. The canopy has 6- 5 ft vhos with 2 660 icecap ballast. 4 cooling fans built into the canopy, 2 cooling fans in the stand, Overflow, about a 20 to 30 gallon sump(im guessing) an ETSS protein skimmer and pump, it is all white. I wouldnt consider the leak to be a fast leak. Matter of fact I had this system up and running for two months before the leak started. The equipment alone is well worth what Im asking. Leadean, if you read this post please tell them about this tank because yuou have seen it.

P

puffmudd

Can I see a pitcure of the tank and stand? i have a guy who canrepair the leak. Where are you in alabama?

maurice

I am very intrested in your setup,i can pick it up this week if you still have it.I sent you an e-mail,just let me know if you still have it and we can go from there! Thanks
Maurice

evilss

whats goin on with the tank? i have been emailing you. i was hoping i have had first dibs since i email you first. let me know whats goin on please. im waitin on your email.