1journeyman

larryndana

Out of curiosity, why did you close my post?
i didn't post any other websites, i stated that i saw something on another website. but didn't remember it and didn't ask for it.
maybe my question should have been in the classifieds and stated WTB. well it wasn't my intent on saying something that would close it.

larryndana

i retract my questions, all i need is a mod getting angry and baning me. if i knew how to delete this thread i would.

reefforbrains

Journey wont ban you for an honest question. Not a great habit to get into opening threads about OTHER threads, but hes usually more than happy to explain why if your unclear with no grudge or hard feelings. Then when its resolved this very thread will just get erased. No worries
There is a small link next to quote on the bottom right corner of your post that says "Edit". that will allow you to make any changes you need for future other threads.

larryndana

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Journey wont ban you for an honest question. Not a great habit to get into opening threads about OTHER threads, but hes usually more than happy to explain why if your unclear with no grudge or hard feelings. Then when its resolved this very thread will just get erased. No worries
There is a small link next to quote on the bottom right corner of your post that says "Edit". that will allow you to make any changes you need for future other threads.
thanks, yeah i've used the edit several times before.

michaeltx

I am not journey but the reason it was locked was that you can not ask for websites that are in direct competition of SWF.com any place that sell stars is bound to have other stuff for sale to so.
anyway that is why it was locked. You wont be banned for asking why? but if you post over and over or have an attitude thats where the bannig comes in but to my knowledge there hasnt been a problem with any of your posting till this one.
Hope this helps
Mike

1journeyman

Originally Posted by larryndana
i didn't post any other websites, i stated that i saw something on another website. but didn't remember it and didn't ask for it.
Actually your post was titled "Where to buy these stars". That's asking for a competitor site.
You've been a great contributer to the community. That's why I said "you know better". I meant it only as a very mild warning.
As Reef said, I will happily always try to explain my actions. Hope that explains it.

larryndana

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
I am not journey but the reason it was locked was that you can not ask for websites that are in direct competition of SWF.com any place that sell stars is bound to have other stuff for sale to so.
anyway that is why it was locked. You wont be banned for asking why? but if you post over and over or have an attitude thats where the bannig comes in but to my knowledge there hasnt been a problem with any of your posting till this one.
Hope this helps
Mike
I didn't even realize it, even after a couple of posts. i assure you it wasn't my intent....didn't even think about it when i posted.
as for attitude, i try not to sound like i have a bad attitude....sometimes its hard to understand what someone is saying. At work I've sent and received emails that can seem harsh but in reality they weren't meant to be.

larryndana

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Actually your post was titled "Where to buy these stars". That's asking for a competitor site.
You've been a great contributer to the community. That's why I said "you know better". I meant it only as a very mild warning.
As Reef said, I will happily always try to explain my actions. Hope that explains it.
Yes, my title started in the wrong direction for sure. i didn't realize it at all.
thanks for the explaination, wish there was a way to get this done other than starting a new thread....oh and calling someone out....sorry about that. although i'm sure it happens alot for you guys.