1st Post NEW ZOO ID!!!

darkwarrior146

New to the threads but not to the site. Got some zoos the other week but I have no idea what they are.

Any ideas? This is a pic from the seller as my digital camera is broken now
No name was given but I thought they looked awesome so I got them.

vishnuborg

Originally Posted by Nw2Salt08
http:///forum/post/2977575
They kinda look like rainbows to me but I'm no expert. They are definitely beautiful though.
I think they may just be tri-colors, but I'm not sure. At any rate, rainbows have a different color pattern.

darkwarrior146

sorry for the delay been out of town since last post. I agree they are awesome. I'm up from 5 to 7 as of today.
. I wanted to know what type they are. I did send a message to the seller to find out if he knew, but no response as of yet. Thanks everyone for the comments.

lilly

they are freaking kick ass i want to find some like that where did u find those at if u don't mind me asking

prison police

Wow, i am leaning towards 3.... they are either Raskies,rainbows or they are a some kind of a watermelon morph..or a morph of the first two guests. Look really nice though.

kittenboo

I think it's a Rainbow zoa called a Kaleidoscope. Look it up under rare zoanthids. I just saw this very one today and fell in love with it!!!! Congrats! It's a beautiful one