1yr anniv. 32gal mirrored flat back hex

hot883

Originally Posted by Tuna Dan
Hydro what kinda fish is that red one?
I'm not hydro but that looks like a "flame hawk fish"!

37g joe

how long have you had the blue hippo in that 32 gallon of yours? Trrust me people are going to comment on that and u might not like what they are gona say. I hope you have a biger tank.

hydro

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
how long have you had the blue hippo in that 32 gallon of yours? Trrust me people are going to comment on that and u might not like what they are gona say. I hope you have a biger tank.
just had him a week hes going in my 72 gal bowfront when it gets set up

hydro

Originally Posted by hot883
I'm not hydro but that looks like a "flame hawk fish"!
it is....thats hawkee....had him a year now....definatley my fav fish

blazehok68

Does That Hawk Give You Any Problems? Do You Have Any Crabs Or Anything That He Has Takenn Out? I Thought They Were Notorious For Eating Those Guys.

mr_bill

Originally Posted by hydro
it is....thats hawkee....had him a year now....definatley my fav fish
That is one of the best looking flame hawks I've seen. Can you post a closeup pic please?

hydro

Originally Posted by BLAZEHOK68
Does That Hawk Give You Any Problems? Do You Have Any Crabs Or Anything That He Has Takenn Out? I Thought They Were Notorious For Eating Those Guys.
mine has never bothered anything in my tank...hes extremly friendly and will come to you when he sees you....hes got alot of personality

hydro

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
That is one of the best looking flame hawks I've seen. Can you post a closeup pic please?
here he is back in may 05

hydro

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
Looking nice there hydro, What do you have in there for corals. Do you want to trade anything? Let me know im in jville and moving up to havelock in the next few months. littlebuck70@yahoo.com
sent email.

bbb

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
Looking nice there hydro, What do you have in there for corals. Do you want to trade anything? Let me know im in jville and moving up to havelock in the next few months. littlebuck70@yahoo.com
Cherrypoint? (That's the right one isn't it :notsure: )