(2) 46 gallon bowfront complete setups for sale

concharita

I have upgraded to a 120 gallon reef tank and have the following for sale.
(2) 46 gallon bowfront aquariums ( clean and in pristine condition) with glass tops and oak finished stands.
Each tank has the following equipment:
1. Coralife Aqualight 192 watt power compact light (2-96 watt lamps) in the box the Deluxe series with fans and lamps
2. The Coralife Aqualight adjustable mounting legs so the light lifts up out of the way when working the tank
3. AquaC Remora HOB protein skimmer
4. Rio+ 1400 Powerhead for Protein Skimmer
5. 110 Hagan AquaClear outside power filter with media
6. 150 watt ViaAqua heaters with outside temperature dial
7. Outside digital temperature display
8. Paperwork or boxes for equipment
9. Mag-float glass cleaners
10: 2 pieces of decorative coral
These are for local pick up in Marietta, GA. Pictures provided upon request.

concharita

Originally Posted by sign guy
how much for one of the lights?
I would really rather sell each tank as a complete set up, as I'm only asking $400 each for them which is less than half the cost I have invested. If you are not in a big hurry and based on resposnse, I may consider selling each piece separately. Can you hang in for a week or two?

concharita

yeah Ill check back latter
Sign Guy,
If you are still interested. I'll sell a light with the new Coralife mounting legs that allow you to raise the light and put the clips in for $150. If interested you can email me at Sue_Moncrief@comcast.net

concharita

post pics and how old the bulbs are plz

Sign guy,
The light is 1 year old and so are the bulbs. The bulbs should be replace every year. You can purchase new bulbs for $19.99 online at CustomAquatics.com. Much cheaper than the retail price.
LT-PCPC96B Price $19.99
96 watt Square Pin Actinic 03 Blue Pacific Coast Import Power Compact Bulb. Ful...more
LT-PCPC9610 Price $19.99
96 watt Square Pin 10,000 K Pacific Coast Import Power Compact Bulb. Full color...more
The light is in the box. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

sign guy

That dosent make since
my email says that that the link you posted was invalid if you feel more comfetable just repost and I will try once more

concharita

the lights look to be only 24 inch are they
I will email latter tonight thx
Sign Guy, the lights are 36". They were on the 46 gallon bowfront.

concharita

Originally Posted by Mistergn10
how much for the dec coral and pic please setting up 450 thanks sal
If you live near Powder Springs Road I'll give them to you. Just come and pick up. I'm not sure I would put them in my tank though. They were never more than decoration on the shelves of my stand, however, they were in a tank before I got them. Dead coral in my opinion is just an algae collector.

concharita

That dosent make since
my email says that that the link you posted was invalid if you feel more comfetable just repost and I will try once more
Are you talking about www.customaquatics.com? Just type it into your Internet Browser. I was just on the site today.

sign guy

picked up lights from Concharita last night and they rock!!
every thing worked out great and susan was wonderfull I recamend her to anybody the 2 46 bows looked great if anyone is interested My cammara is out of bateries so Ill post pic latter