(2)55gal reef ready tanks in st. louis

milty

I am selling 2 55 gallon reef ready tanks for pick up or possible delivery in St. Louis. Will part out here is the list.
55 gallon tanks and stands $150 each
Coralife 48" 4X65 watt PC lights - $150
JBJ Formosa 48" 4X65 watt PC lights with legs - $150
Filstar XP2 cannister filter (125 gal rated) - $75
Filstar XP3 cannister filter (175 gal rated) ONE MONTH OLD - $100
Emperor hang on back - $25
email me - rhilll54@charter.net with any questions.

rolling_g

Do you have pics of the lights ? and also I will be at Gate Way on the 19 are you close to the track ? e-mail the pics to sso2112 at comcast dot net

tiluhill

I will try to send pics of the lights, the ones referenced above with the moonlights already sold, we have one 48" set left, they are JBJ Formosa 260W with the flip top legs, I will throw in a small separate moonlight with it. I work by Gateway (Gateway International Raceway I assume your talking about) so I could bring them there. By the way, I'm Milty's brother if your wondering why I'm replying to your question!

tiluhill

I still have two set ups, one with 265 wPC lights, and one with 80 w lights. I would like to sell each system complete, and will meet someone within reason. The only Item sold was the Coralife lights, everything else is still here. I also have been kicking around selling my 125 but not sure if I can get enough to make it worth it. Let me know what you are interested in. Sorry it took so long to reply!

tiluhill

2 - 55 gallon tank/stands, 2 canister filters (XP2 & XP3), 1 - JBJ Formosa 48" 265w light, 1 48" 70w light, and 2 skimmers. Basically 2 complete 55 gallon setups. One good for corals, one for fish only. I will meet someone within a reasonable distance. Again, I am the original posters (MILTY) brother, he got out of the hobby and I have all of this equipment, if your wondering why I am replying to his post.

tiluhill

I will send them tomorrow night, I am getting a new ISP tomorrow, I am using my work PC now and cant get pics on it, but they are in great condition, everything was used for less than a year. I am using one set up as a QT now but it is overkill.

shiby1510

Do you have either one of the canister filters left?? How much are you selling each for?? I am looking for one.