2 Aqua Clear 350 skimmers for sale,MAG 9.5 pump

big bubba

I have 2 Aqua Clear Aquatics skimmers for sale. Both are in excellent condition and you can find info on the web under the brand. You can also see them in the Pet Solutions catalogs.
They have worked very well for what I paid for them new. The only reason I'm selling is due to the fact I got a very good deal on a new Aqua c EV 400. Both are in excellent condition. I'm selling 1 of them with a MAG 9.5 for $100.00 The other is just the skimmer for $65.00. For the money these are excellent skimmers. The mag pump is a little over a year old and is in excellent working order. Buyer pays shipping

big bubba

This skimmer is rated for tanks up tp 300. It worked great on my 150. Not enough skimmer for a 240. For your 130 it should be perfect.

big bubba

the skimmer makes very little sound at all. The only sound seems to come from the pump. Even that is not to bad.

Are these still for sale? I am really interested in them. Since these are rated for tanks 100 and above, do you think this skimmer will be too much for a 70g?
If you could also send pics, that would be great.
Thanks,
Miles

big bubba

I live bewteen Brighton, and Howell,Mi. About 45 minutes west of Detroit. Where are you located? Maybe we can meet in the middle?