2 eels for my tank?

i am thinking about getting a snow flake eel and a banded snake eel is that okay to have in a 95 gallon tank
and can i get some info on the snake eel

omots

Banded snake eel (Myrichthys colubrinus)
To my knowledge, the general data on the Banded snake eel is that it likes to burrow into soft substrate, remaining hidden during the day and then come out at night to hunt. They will bury themselves into the substrate with just their heads sticking out. They can burrow very fast and do it with the tips of their tails, also would go even head first at times.
Banded Snake Eels are a member of the Ophichthidae Family, the Snake Eels.
They feed on small fishes and sometimes invertebrates (shrimp, squid, and chopped fish). Food is found mostly through their sense of smell. Their eyesight is poor (but they are not blind) so watch your fingers! You must give them plenty of room, a place to hide. It may be necessary to offer foods to this eel with a poker. Place the food right in front of the eel's mouth.
A word of caution for those considering purchasing this eel, I found that most sites listed this eel with varying common and scientific names. The true Banded Snake Eel is Myrichthys colubrinus and it should not be listed as a Moray. There is a Banded Moray (also called Ringed Moray or Girdled Moray), but it's scientific name is Echidna polyzona (another reference says Echidna pozyzona). Most of the sites selling a "Banded Eel" listed it with a scientific name of Echidna polyzona or pozyzona, so buyer beware!
The Banded Snake Eel will get along with other tank mates as long as they aren't small enough for it to eat.
And saying that the banded burrows into the soft substrate, the sand bed has to be deep for these eels will usually stay near the bottom of your tank, burying themselves into your tank's substrate.
On the idea of a DSB will also depend on if you be able to collect yourself the right banded snake eel for they differ somewhat in size due too the different regions they hale from. So in saying that, you can be extremely lucky and get one that will grow no larger then 2.5' or you can be very unlucky and get one that could grow as large as 6.5'
Sea Snake venom are Neurotoxic (affecting the nervous system) classified in the group Proteroglypha and sometimes Myotoxins (affecting skeletal muscles) with a fatal dose being about 1.5 milligrams. Most Sea Snakes produce an average of 10-15 mg of venom so they should always be approached with caution.
Long term, a 95 gal tank with these two eels will not work out so well, your one eel that will leave the other a long. The teeth of the banded is for taking bites out of fish, it could one day, what if a year from now or longer, it could one day take a bite out of the snowflake eel.
Hope this helps you>