2 GS marroon

J

jdragunas

lol, i love your little narrations on the pictorial stories!!!

snailheave

nope. since i lost all pictures during a computer crash. and they lost all pictures during their site upgrade. and i am not pairing maroons any time soon.

saltn00b

well from that thread , i gather you used a plastic cage. that has a flip lid , and a plastic window on the lid. these often used for hamster transport or like what you said, hermit crabs. i have one of these. is the idea to weigh it down with smoething so its stationary, and keep the lil guy in "male jail" , letting him out under your own supervision every day until he isnt chased away after 5 - 10 minute testing periods ?
if so, how do i get the little guy back into the jail ? i can just see him running off into the rock work now.

snailheave

give the female a few days to attack through the glass so to speak. after that period it 'should' get used to the presense of the male.
as for escaping...
it depends on the male. mine was pretty smart and knew what was good for him so he followed my lead with no objections.

bret61081

I got mine at Exotic Aquatic here in Ft laud. I watched it for about 2 weeks b4 I bought it and they are w/c. If you ask them to order u a small oje, most of the time they can. the owner said he ordered them serporate b/c they ship better if he pairs them and they have been together ever since...I just like to see what Iam getting and since there are several really good LFS down here, I just would much rather perfer to pick it out myself! JMO!