2 HQI Pendants and one RO/DI unit

candycane

I have two pendants for sale. One is a 250 watt PFO HQI double ended pendant with electronic ballast. I am asking $200.00 for that one. The other is a Hamilton Technology 400 watt double ended HQI pendant and ballast. I want $225.00 for that one. Both are US prices and both come with Hamilton 14K bulbs (one each) that are less then a month old and the pendants are less then 3 months old (which is about how long I have been trying to sell them).
The RO/DI Unit is a USED Captive Purity 75 gallon per day Reverse Osmosis Deionization unit. I have had the thing MAYBE a month. I used it to fill 3 125+ gallon aquariums and then had a whole house unit installed. The only thing I know that it needs is a first stage sediment filter. The carbon, TFC membrane and DI Cartridge all appear to be fine. The unit is less then a month old and I am asking $150.00 US. None of the above include shipping but it MIGHT be another $15.00 for that.
PM me or email me at cfrecf @ yahoo . com without the spaces if you are interested. Probably better to email me if you are interested.

candycane

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
http:///forum/post/2772783
welcome back from the dead!!!
Yeah I don't know what's going on. I kept having people ask if I was allowed back on and decided to check about 2 hours ago. I MIGHT use the drygoods section every now and then, but will not take for granted that I am back, for any reason.