2 prizm skimmers 4 sale

wrassie86

2 prizm skimmers both work great.i upgraded to 1 very large skimmer so these are up for sale.Now heres the deal 1 is perfect and 1 is not.
the not perfect one has 2 threded settings for large or small tanks (to clamp it to the tank)the setting for the large tank75g up is broken,needless to say it will still sit on the larger tank with out any problems.if it was bought for a smaller tank there would not be any problems clamping it on.And i will even preset them for ya!
$45.00 shipped for the perfect one....SOLD
$35.00 shipped for the damaged one.....SOLD
i can be reached at lowells99@charter.net

wrassie86

Ya i still have the better one left.it was suppose to be sold, but hav"nt herd from the guy.
So if you want it,it's $45 shipped and can ship upon payment.

mina_40

will this skimmer work in a 10 gallon sump?
I have one now, but it is too tall...looking for a smaller one that will do what it needs to do but will work in a small sump.
Thanks

wrassie86

Ok lots of people have emailed me, but no money or replys to my emails.first person to pay gets it.
I do take paypal (same email addy)
It is boxed and ready to go!
liquidskys
if you want it and pay this weekend it can be shipped monday.
Mina_40
I'm not sure what your working with,so i cant give you a answer it would fit the 10g no problem but it would also need a constant water level as i'm not sure if you could sit the skimmer in the sump(not sure if the pump is waterproof or not)