2 tickets for the Tampa Bucs vs Jacksonville Jags game........

phishman1

At Alltell in Jax, Sunday night, ESPN game, November 30th......
Would be willing to trade both seats for mushrooms, zoo's, etc, etc..........
J

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Your going to get in trouble for trying to hood wink somebody them great tickets for frags. :eek: So send them to me and frags will appear in your tank.:D

phishman1

Lionstorm,
Let me slow this down for you, very slowly.........wait, I'll put on the caps for you.................
LOOK AT MY POST AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! DOES IT SAY I'M SELLING TIXS............NO !!!!!!
IT SAYS I'M WILLING TO TRADE TWO TICKETS FOR ZOO'S, SHROOMS, ETC.................
READING NOT A STRONG SUIT AYE.............

lionstorm

Originally posted by phishman1
Lionstorm,
Let me slow this down for you, very slowly.........wait, I'll put on the caps for you.................
LOOK AT MY POST AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! DOES IT SAY I'M SELLING TIXS............NO !!!!!!
IT SAYS I'M WILLING TO TRADE TWO TICKETS FOR ZOO'S, SHROOMS, ETC.................
READING NOT A STRONG SUIT AYE.............

so much for being civil about it.
Reread what this forum is used for. If the moderators choose to let you be an exception so be it, but trading non aquarium items for frags is not what this forum is for.

z28

do you still have them?...I HAVE SOME NICE CANY CANES And zoo's.would olove the tix ist evn the better halfs b-day that day.and we are in jax....let me know and we could do some trading.plus $$
P.S. where are the seats?
email:.........dkz19632000@YAHOO.COM
THANKS

phishman1

I still have the two sets of tickets, willing to trade one of the sets for stuff.................
Z28 wasn't able to access the seats so still looking.
Jim

aarone

ohishman stop being a baby,
She just wanted to try and save your post from being deleted.
try and be a little more kind before ranting and raving over a post like that.
Thanks
Aaron

lionstorm

yeah apparently the mods are making a double standard by letting this post remain when a few months ago someone couldn't even post games for sell/trade.
oh well way of the world.
-Allison

krowleey

mabey thats because he is not selling the tickets he is trading them for aquarium life. im sure he could sell them on e bay or anywhere for that matter but he just wants aquariums supplies. i have seen several ppl trading computer hardware for frags ect how is this diff?

phishman1

Krowleey,
Some people make their life's work pointing out other peoples supposed "problems", its ok, if that is what helps them through their day then its ok. Lionstorm just seems to like to pick apart things.
As you said, I was only trying to trade the tics for marine aquarium things, maybe an easier way to get some of the things I like for my tanks, I certainly wasn't trying to make this into a big deal or anything. I'll leave that to others.
And by the way I still have two tickets left out of the 4 I have, so if anyone is still interested in TRADING !!!!, for the tics please let me know.
Thanks...

wamp

Even though I am not a fan of either team, I would trade you if I lived down there... Let me know if you ever have some Miami tickets... That I would drive for:)