2 Toadfish?

A

arlene1995

Hi!!
This summer, I'll be upgrading to a tank of a volume around 240-250 gallons. The For Sure stocklist is as follows:
Pinfish
Porky Puffer
Fimby
Sailfin Tang
Gulf Toadfish
The list is definitely going to be increasing as I get new ideas. For instance I'm definitely looking at a large angel, another tang, etc.
My main question is can I keep an Oyster Toadfish with the above stock list? I'd like to kind of showcase both species of Toadfish I can catch here... Thanks!

A

arlene1995

So far so good. I haven't transferred him to the QT yet since the swelling in his eye has gone down greatly. I really hesitated since he's 10+"... He's just been getting Garlic and Vita-Chem-soaked foods. Last night he actually showed interest in the large hunks of food that I have been feeding the other fish as usual... The QT itself has actually been fine so far... I'm probably actually going to keep it running for the time being since I could do with one...

txfishman

They should be good as long as they are the same size. As for your pin fish they are bulldozers! You have to try to kill one of them.

A

arlene1995

Ok, that's what I had figured. Oh yeah, no kidding! As of now, he's nearly returned to normal.