2 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

bronco300

40N309W900
38N328W800
good luck! the first to it is a sucker, good luck again!
just playing...but really, dont try it.lol

bigb

check your homeowners or rental insurance for insurance, they are usually better than the policies the jewler suggests. You want to make sure both the ring AND stones are covered while she's wearing it. The "ring" policy sucks cause that's all they will cover for replacement. Call around, the accent stones should be covered as well. They rarely pop out and if they are part of the appraisal, they are part of the insurance. The jewler didn't just through them in for free. If whoever you are thinking of going through for insurance won't cover them find someone that will. I would insure it now because you never know what could happen in two weeks or if the new turtle wanders off before being found, or if they like to bite on shiny things, or ......
BTW marquis is that oval shaped cut of the stone. I find the round cut way better looking. Good choice. When she takes the ring in for sizing have the jewler show you a similar size stone in a 6 prong mount. It is more secure and you may like it, I think it makes the stone look a little larger too.

bronco300

well we'll see, i dont have an insurance company, still a dependent...so...iu dont know...but i have it taken care of the turtles won't run away...they wont bite it, the boxes wont even be dropped at the coordinates UNTIL we pull up to that area by a friend.

him6616

If I was to give you my number could you call my guy and give him just a hint on how to do something romantic?? His idea of proposing was to put the ring on the pop can tab and ask if I was thirsty? I didn't even see it for like 10 minutes. (cause I wasn't thirsty)

K

kimc

Wow. Sure sounds like you've got a great plan!! Your girl is lucky to have a guy as thoughtful as you. It really means so much that you have given so much thought into asking such an important question... Good luck!! God Bless.

bronco300

lol, sure him6616, i'll put out a book about it....lol..i've been asked that a couple times, too bad my ideas probably won't be as good for the other ladies out there, but i'm sure you all deserve it all. :eek:) i cant live without surprising my lady with this....haha, i've worked so hard to make this perfect....you should hear my original plan that i had, it was much more extensive,lol. only a week left!

bronco300

well, looks like i'll have to bump it up, or delay it as she works on friday :mad: stupid new jobs and their schedules...haha

bronco300

welllllll, i did it last night!!!! it ended up she had to work on fri so that wasnt going to work, then the nexy day my friend would be able to help was next thurs....and i didnt want to put it off any longer, so i thought id try to do it myself, so i went and got the turtles, got my gps, went and found a location, marked it in the gps....and then went back home to wait for kelly to call me from class to pick her up, then i would go drop off the box, pick her up and go again.....only 4 minutes between the times of drop of and goin again....but she didnt end up gettin out at630 like i thought..and it started storming, so that was out.....but now i had these turtles....so i decided to do it anyway....so i put the turtles in the garage in the 10gallon tank,and i asked kel to come out to the garage while i made rock for saltwater, like i usually do when imake rock....hoping that she would notice the turtles....but it took her about 10 minutes to finally get her to look over there, she gasped and jumped up and went to look at them, and as her back was turned to me i was going to get on my knee, but she went to the side of the tank...so it didnt work out like planned, so i waited a while and finally got on my knee and talked about us and all that good stuff, and of course she said yes....lol. she's been trying to figure out when i was going to do it for the past month, and so i got her by surprise!!!!!!
here is a picture of Seven and Eight, our new turtles. one has seven dots on his little belly, the other eight, they are male and female, i believe they said the bigger is the female.

bigb

Congrats!!!!
Reading that made me relive when I proposed and all the "right time things" and how nervous I was. I wish you luck!

mimzy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at the KYUTEST little yurtle-turtles EVAH!!! Boy, Miss K was the luckiest Miss K in the whole wide world...she got 2 uber-cute little baby-wabies!!! :jumping:
...oh yah...and she got engaged to you.
LOL!!!!!!! Just kidding.

U guys r off to a GREAT start - Drew and I really wish you the best of EVERYTHING. It only gets better from here.
May the 2 of you always be as happy together as u were on that day...and may you grow together from strength to strength! :joy: