2 wet/dry F/S CA.

scotts

How about that for some aconyms huh? Anyway I have 2 wet/drys that came with my tank when I bought it used and I don't use them. Both have the bio balls. They are 24 inches long. I can get you more info if you want, just tell me what you want to know. ALthough all that I can tell you is just by looking at them, I do not have any manuals or anything. Each is $40 plus shipping. You can figure the shipping if you want. Assume the box is about 26" long by 20" high by 14" wide and about 10 pounds. My zip is 91361. I will ship however you want. Any questions e-mail skschneiderNOSPAM@adelphia.net take out the NO SPAM.

scotts

dimensions are 17 1/2" by 24" by 10". It is 16" from the bottom of the filter to the top of the bioball chamber.
It has a shark emblem on one of the corners so I am assuming this is some model type or brand name.

scotts

Never mind the drain in the second picture, that is not part of the filter, but is the drain in my pool deck. I moved it for the third picture.

oh man i totally forgot i asked you for measurements. sorry for delayed response, I ma looking for something just a bit smaller though.
thanks though, appreciate it.

scotts

Originally Posted by Lucydlpn1
How much to ship to 01960?
Kind of hard to tell because I need to find the right size box, but it is looking to be around $25. Let me know if you are interested and I will look at getting the box. Or if you are not interested tell me so I know not to look fo the box.
BTW the shipping is for each, if you are interested in both let me know,
Scott

scotts

Yes both are still available. Unfortunately the overflow box does not come with them, what you see is what you get. I know they are pretty pricey new and I figured I was making whoever buys them a deal so they could afford to buy an overflow and still spend less than buying new. (WOW is that a run-on sentence or what? Too tired to care.) :thinking:

clown316

sorry about a million posts.... but i want one... can you pleaseeee give me everything you know about the bigger one.... #4 i think

doog32226

I might be interested in one of those filters. Was in the height and length of the other filter? I need it to fit under a 55g tank. If one fits, I will probably buy one from you this weekend. Do you have a paypal acount? My measurements under the tank are 22x19x14 so I hope the other one is a bit smaller.

scotts

Originally Posted by Doog32226
I might be interested in one of those filters. Was in the height and length of the other filter? I need it to fit under a 55g tank. If one fits, I will probably buy one from you this weekend. Do you have a paypal acount? My measurements under the tank are 22x19x14 so I hope the other one is a bit smaller.
Sorry but I think the other one is too big for you also. 17" high by 24 by 12.