2 wet drys for sale

rkm

Well I have to down grade my aquarium hobby. I was starting to stock up for 2 more aquariums. I have a baby coming in the end of May and I am getting the bedroom finished. Now furnature is taking up my storage space, and I know I am not going to have the money to spend on setting up these tanks. So I have 2 wet drys for sale. One is a ProClear Pro75 comes with a built in skimmer and pump for the skimmer. I have everything needed except for a return pump. I was going to use this on a small SPS system. Then I got a ProClear175 that also has everything Overflows tubing etc. NO skimmer, no return pump. This was going to be used on a FO system. I never had a FO and wanted to give it a try. I wanted angles etc. The stuff I can't keep in my reef.:D
The Pro75 I will let go for $170 + shipping.
the 175 I would like to get $175 + shipping.
Both of these units are in the origonal box still wrapped up from the factory. I never actuall got to the tanks so I didn't pull them and unwrap them. I didn't want them to get hurt while waiting for all the equipment. In other words NEW never used.....

rkm

A 175 gal tank. I actually have this on my first tank it is around 100 gal, then on a 75 gal before that. You can never have enough sump space if you can fit it.
Dimensions- 24"L X 9.75"W X 18"H
Capacity- 175 GAL OR 600 GPH
BIO AREA: 4.5 GAL
SUMP GAL:13.5

rkm

Yes for the 175 If you want to run a skimmer you will need one. The return pump is also needed. I wasn't sure if I was goning to drill the sump and do an external pump or not so I didn't buy a internal pump.
At the moment I do have a USED skimmer and pump for the skimmer that is made by Pro Clear that is rated for a 150 gal tank. It works great. No broken parts, and it fits in the sump. another $50 and you can have it also. However you will have to pay shipping. It can't be shippped with the wetdry. The wet dry has it's origonal box and shippig foam, and their is no room for it in there. Shipping would be around $10-12 on the skimmer.

rkm

What ever pump you would like to run. Internals are usually sold for them, but some people like to drill bluk heads in it and put a fitting to an external pump. However you void your warrantee from proclear if you drill it. It has a life time warrantee with it.

rkm

Well, I still have both of these units....Am I asking way to much for them? I know I paid more a few months ago. But at this point I am willing to take a chance. I did't even get any reasonable offers. So I am going this route.
As for the PRO75 I will now take $150 + shipping. IF it doesn't sale eater. [Link violation - out of respect for the owner and operator of this site, please do not link to auction and auction sites selling reef equipments and goods]

rkm

Sorry about the violation. I posted this on other sites as well and forgot that I couldn't say where I listed it on this one.........I didn't recall posting a link:notsure: anyway i am sorry.
Yes I still have the PRO75

jstange2

so the only thing I need is a return pump?
what is your bottom dollar including shipping to 57301?
There is a very good chance that I will take it. I will be offline for about nine hours, after that, if you have responded to this post or my previous email, I will get back to you one way or the other.

Are the 2 wet drys still for sale.will you ship them.what is your best price for both including shipping.:jumping:

Originally posted by 90257
Are the 2 wet drys still for sale.will you ship them.what is your best price for both including shipping.:jumping:

:cheer: