2 x 28/32w pc kit (ballast and bulbs) $40

Hi all I have the following set-up available:
An electronic ballast that powers any two pc bulbs up to 84 watts total, with a microprocessor for soft start, extended bulb life, as well as a built in surge protector. The ballast can run on current anywhere from 120v - 277v. The housing is plastic and lightweight. included are two 28w pc 03 true actinic bulbs, about 4 months on each of them, there is a little yellow discoloration on the white base due to the halide I run with it, but they work great and still have at least 8 months more left on them. I could also possibly include either a 6500k or 10000k instead of the actinics, feel free to specify what two bulbs you would like with it. I also have a few wires but they may be too short for your applications, also needed would be end caps but those are pretty cheap to purchase. I won't be able to ship until the 23rd, but anybody interested lmk. I would also be interested in trading for some 55w 7100k blue square pin bulbs or 03 square pin. Thanks. BTW I am located in the Central Valley/Bay are in California. Asking price is $40 obo.