20 gal. setup

fishtails

I have a 20 gal.h tank that I am setting up currently.The equiptment I have are the following:
Rena Cal 100 watt heater
50/50 15watt light
crushed coral/w sand
Also should I purchase a Penguin 330 bio-wheel or a skilter filter(I have heard diff. theories)
1 powersweep 212 powerhead
I am adding 15-20 lbs. lr
Is the lighting efficent enough to keep corals,etc..?

dirtybilge

Nobody wants to read the same post three times! The only thing one 15W bulb is good for is looking at fish, I would buy two 55W PC's one 10,000K the other Blue atintic, or the two best ways would be an Icecap VHO setup two 24" bulbs one 10,000K white and the othe 24" atintic and the last idea would be cool. Just on 10,000 meatl Halide buld. With these two setups you could grow any coral.
ED

new jack

I'm also setting up a 20 gallon tank, and have posted a few questions in the last 2-3 days, so if you wanna learn alot about what type of fish to purchase read my 2 posts. Also, I'm more of a question asker than a replier, but from the little i have learned, it seems futile to try and set up a strong lighting system on a 20 gallon tank, unless you want to blow your entire bank roll on lights. You'd be better off spending the 100 bucks (I know what you're thinking and those are the cheaper ones) on a few fish, live rock and some invertebrates. Also, if you learn anythig that might be useful to me, I'd love to hear from you.