20 gallon long what to do?

marine7198

hello everyone, i need some insite, advise,
6 months ago i decided to build another reef tank this time its a 20 gallon long with 96 watts of T5ho. i have 30 pounds of fiji live rock and 30 pounds of fine grain sand. multiple corals lps and sps and some shrooms and a frag of african steel blue zoos. i also have a hadonni carpet that is right in the middle of my sandbed has been doing awesome, so besides that and a CUC i dont have fish, i really want to get maroon clown(s)is this acceptable? if not just a pair of another kind of clownfish that would do well and possibly be accepted by my hadonni, i already have mated pair of occellaris in my 29 gallon. i want something different any ideas, this will be the only fish i get for this 20l

mr.clownfish

i got a gold strip in my haddoni

you could get a pair of small maroons the female being around 2-3ins max, and the male of course smaller than the female. ive seen many clarkiis in carpet anemones. but what ever you decide to get, make sure they are wild. cause 99% of tank bred clowns wont ever host an anemone. u will have more luck with maroons. good luck!