200 gallon acrylic tank 8ft x 2ft x 2ft for sale in san diego

tank comes with custom acrylic black top, lights, custom filtration system, sand, skimmer, lots of coral, and 1 dog face puffer about 9 years old and he is just over a foot long, and 1 grouper he is about 6 years old. asking 1500.00 or best offer. I am moving now and I can not take it with me. please email me for pics
wildride328i@hotmail.com
wes

richard rendos

FYI - from the measurements given, it is a 240 gallon...not a 200 gallon.
96inchesX24inchesX24inches = 55296inches/231=239.37gallons.

If you want to pay for shipping sure I would ship. But trust me it will not be cheap!!! would you want the stand shipped? Or just the tank?

How would we go about shipping something like this? I dont think UPS would do it. it would have to go by tractor trailer. or something like that. see what you could find out and I will see what I can do also. were would it be shipped too in NY?

rookie

That is a great deal to bad I live in MN and that is way to far a drive to make that deal worth while. I wish shipping wasn't so expensive.
Nick

slick

Check out yellow freight or another shipping company like that. My 240 ships out of Ohio on monday and shipping is only like $140 to Iowa. It is not through yellow freight though.

rookie

Hey slick I know several people from muscatine that goto Iowa State right now/or graduating as we speak what did you pay for the tank out of curiousity?
Nick