200 gl shark tank

The eel is about 30" long or so. We are more afraid of the eel than the sharks... She will try to get a finger every time.
Ro

azfishgal

I saw a tank at my lfs that was built for sharks. It was only about 130 gallons I think, but it was shallow (about 20" high). What made it so perfect was it was a circle. IMO a cirlce would be the best shape for sharks.

mike22cha

Circular tanks are good for active sharks live smoothounds, requeims, active sharks like that. Bottom dwellers like catsharks, bamboos, eppies, horns, etc. doesn't really matter.

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
only warning DO NOT POST LINKS to other sites its against the rules of this board!!!!
I have seen links to youtube on other posts... Can I do the same in this one??? I have a vid of my sharks eating and I don't know how else to show it.
Ro

angelman

Nice Bamboo and Banana Eel.
Miss them both.
My angels did a number on my shark's eyes.
Ended up finding him a home in shark tank only.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by forsale
you really need more rocks in that tank!!
Actualy considering the size of the tanks and sharks, he needs to not have a lot in the DT but needs a lot in the sump.

lucky?

I'm no shark nor, ray, nor anything expert, The 1 THING I CAN SAY IS THOSE BAMBOO'S LOOK AWESOME! Howevay(and i don't care for Steven A Smith, ESPN Radio), please take the advice of PSU, CRIMZY, AND MIKE; THE CHARGER GUY.(not trying to leave anyone out) I've asked advice before and followed there posts in other areas and THEY KNOW-PERIOD I am trying to plan a 800 gallon shark pond 8 x 4 x 2.5 and those beautiful fish need a bigger home.