200g reef for sale VERY BEAUTIFUL PICS!!

quads4_lif

I have a 200g oceanic tank for sale with all top notch equipment. I will post pics.
The tank has been set up for about a year, or maybe a little less. I have spent at least 25k on the entire setup, yes that is $25,000. I bought the best equipment I cold find, had the cabinet custom built and painted with special epoxy paint, custom hood, this is a well established reef with hundreds of pounds of live rock and corals. I am forced to sell because of aging parents in another state, and have to make frequent trips to take care of them. I would like to sell the setup as a whole with everything in it and all equipment. I would like to get $7000.00 OBO out of the entire setup with everything. You have to see it to believe just how beautiful this setup is, and how good a deal this is.
The equipment:
3-250w metal hylides with blueline E-balast
2-dual 96w corallife PCs
1 PM marine bullet protien skimmer
2-blueline HD 55 pumps
11blueline HD 100 pump
1-aqua 57watt uv
2-Large pentair aquatics canisters (one mechanical filter, one chemical filter)
1-1/2hp coral life chiller.
1-ecosystems 3616 refugium
2-18w PCs for refugium
Wave generator with 4 powerheads
I have at least one extra bulb probably two for every fixture on the aquarium including the metal hylides
If I cannot sell all together I may part out, but it would be very difficult to do, and suggestions would be helpful.
I know there is stuff I am not putting in the ad, the best thing to do is email if interested.
Best way is to contact me is to email me and if you would like when you email me I will give you phone number and we can talk about all the details.
My email is: juliecombs1@suddenlink.net
I am located in Lubbock, Texas
I love the aquarium and hate to sell, but just can not care for it right now.
I will post pics soon

quads4_lif

Thank you everybody for all of your intrest. I dont get to check the site much, you would have a much better chance of getting to me quicker by email. Also if you would like to just send me an email and we can exchange phone numbers and I can contact you over the phone.
Thank you
My Email: juliecombs1@suddenlink.net

peef

Hmmmmm, sell my wifes car secretly at night......make a trip to texas.....she would never know. I will just tell her that I found the tank on the side of the road and someone stole her car.....it could work.

quads4_lif

Bad news, The tank has to go.
I really would love to find a good home for my tank. But if I can not find some one to purchase the tank I will have to donate it. We have the Science Sprectrum here in Lubbock set up to pick it up this Friday, but I have such mixed emotions about that. Their reef tank doesn't look that good and wouldn't want that to happen to my guys. I really wish some one could purchase my tank that is a true aquarist and can give my tank the care it needs. I just keep praying about it. I know the right thing will happen, just feel so confused about it all right now.
Thank you everybody.

rebelprettyboy

If you would sell me some frags of some of the corals or give me some since you giving it away I can drive to lubbock this weekend and pick it up. I live in Midland Tx, im only a hour and a half away

A

aseminolelady

ok i sent u email but never mind price is abit outta my league.
thanks tho