20g Acrylic Cube, 30g Breeder, & 28g tanks for sale...

hexedagain1

I have a 30 gallon breeder, undrilled for sale. I am asking $30 for it.
I also have a 28 gallon drilled rimless tank for sale. I am asking $20 on it.
These are for local pickup only.
I am located in Winter Haven, FL.
I am willing to meet part way, but not too far with gas like it is.
I also have a 20g acrylic cube all in one tank for sale. It is brand new, never seen water, and still has the plastic wrap on it. I am looking for $75 on it.
I can supply pics of any of the above upon request.

sinful

Hey shane, left you a msg today on your phone...I'm interested in the drilled tank....also, not sure what else you might have..but I am converting the 75g over and need some other things.

hexedagain1

Originally Posted by Sinful
http:///forum/post/2738767
Hey shane, left you a msg today on your phone...I'm interested in the drilled tank....also, not sure what else you might have..but I am converting the 75g over and need some other things.

Matt I apologize as I deleted your message by mistake.
Give me a shout back, and I can hook you up with a few of the things you are looking for.
Bellabo I am not sure on the brand of the cube. I will get some pics of it, and post them up here in a few minutes.

sinful

man your about as hard to get ahold of as someone that owes me money! haha! hit me up with what you have I might need in my conversion. Probably have lights set, everything else I need.

hexedagain1

20g cube pics:

I also have two 18" Nova Extreme T-5 fixtures that I was going to use for the cube. They are brand new, still in the box. I only plugged them in to verify that they worked when I bought them. I am asking $40 per fixture, or $75 for both.
The fixtures are 18" long, 40 watts per fixture, 1-20 W 10,000°K, and 1-20 W 460 nm actinic.

hexedagain1

I will ship the cube and lights, but not the glass tanks.
I will also require insurance on the cube if shipped, just so both parties will be covered.