20g mixed updated pics

miamireefr

dude...i'd be lying if I say I knew....All Iknow is that I wanted a clean look without a hob overflow so I drilled the bottomand siliconed the wall...i got a 10gal sump/fuge with a mag3 for return and it's handling it like a champ.. along with the koralia model1 I am good to go...
thanks again for the kind words.

triga22

No problem. Words cannot explain this tank its just awsome. Thats cool that you built that yourself.

b0bby1

i got the same size tank as you im pretty sure, is it 24" long? thats wut mine is, im planning to upgrade my lighting system soon to MH from 80 watts of PC. but wut lighting system r u using?
or did u build the lighting system urself?

b0bby1

and one more question, wut kind of star fish is that u have in the top right of ur tank?
everyones told me u can keep a star in a 20 gallon.

miamireefr

well my tank is extremely stable with the temp varying only 1.5 degrees at a very gradual rate throughout the day, and all my readings have been excellent for the past 5 months. the star is fed accordingly as well with a good mixture of foods.
It's a bali star and thats the biggest it will get... I am told they usually only last for about a year but we'll see.. I acclimated it for about 3.5 hours before placing in tank and it's been with me for about 2 months.
The light was purchased on flee bay and I had scooped it up along with a coralife ss for $202.00.