20gal acrylic tenecor

I

iluvfish

What are the dimensions on the 10 gal drilled and is it still for sale?

I

iluvfish

I'm still trying to get a refugium. Would this drilled tank work for that? I have a wet/dry sump right now - can I connect the 2? How much would shipping run approx? I'll measure my space under my stand again too. Thanks!

s1xtyfe3t

Is the flatback hex still for sale? I saw this post a while ago and was interested then but I figured I'd be way back in the end of the line. if it's still available let me know. I'll need it shipped but shipping should only be around $15-20 or so. I've shipped many tanks and wet drys and that's usually about what they run. thanks -Josh

I

iluvfish

Originally posted by Asbury030
Yea i think it will do but it depends on how u want it to connect to the fuge. Shipping wont be that expensive.

any suggestions? And how much did you want for it?

sandman12

iluvfish. If u have room u could put it above ur sump then have a pump pumping water from ur sump area to the fuge. It would then drain back into ur sump and to ur display. IF u have room.

I

iluvfish

Nope, I'd have to set it side by side. No room anywhere else.

sandman12

ok here is another option (hope u or ur husband is handy). Set it next the sump. Build a stand for it as high as u can leaving room for the lite and maintance. THen pump water from ur sump to the fuge and let it drain back into the sump. IF u can build it high enough (lol, IF!). U should be able to, it will work better if u can drill ur sump.

hardasaroc

look at sandman a dumnass that thinks he know what he talking about...ask him how many fish he has killed yea hes killed over 20fish in under a year

sandman12

And on the other side how many times have u redone ur 10g? 5,6...? Yup i have lost alot of fish to ich, but u, u havent set a tank up right yet. lets take pic of our tanks and see which one people will like more.......

hardasaroc

well im keeping fish alive so i gotta be doing something right...and how come everytime i get a fish or coral you says it goin to die and you should give it to me...is that a sign of jelousy??

asbury030

ladys ladys easy my 12 is better than both of yrs and i have killed like 5 fish so i think i win this contest. lol j/k