210 All-glass Reef-ready Tank/sump/stand FS IOWA

jamie814

I have this listed in another thread but it is getting kind of crowded so I'll start a new one with only the tank, sump, and stand. This will be sold all together.
ALL ITEMS ARE ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD AND ARE IN PERFECT NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES ON OR IN THE TANK. I'll try to describe them as best as I can. This item has to be picked up I am in Decorah IA I was asking $750 for everything listed but will compensate for mileage driven.
The tank is a black frame 210 gallon Reef-Ready All-Glass brand tank with 2 of the mega overflows built in. 2 of the all-glass overflow kits are installed and also included.
(72" long x 24" wide x 29" tall)
The stand is a all-glass brand solid pine black stand to match the tank. It has been enclosed on the back and inside where the sump sits and sprayed with queitkote to deaden the sound even further. It also has a removable shelf where the food and other items are kept. (see pics)
There are also included 2 WON PRO HEAT II 350 heaters that are semi built into the sump. (they can be removed without damage to them or the sump if need be) The LCD displays on these heaters shows the actual water temp not what the heater is set at, the dial on the heaters shows what the heater is set at.
The sump is made out of a 65 gallon acrylic tank. and has a bubble chamber where the water enters from the tank. Then it flows through removable filter pads to the chamber where the skimmer sits. Then through another set of removable filter pads into the heating chamber. Directly above the heating chamber is a 5 gallon tank for freshwater top offs that dose through a float valve automatically as the water evaporates. (uses no electricity) then through a series of baffles and through a bubble trap sponge to the return chamber where the return pump sits. There is also a 10 gallon fuge built into the sump as well pump included for fuge.

jamie814

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Any plans on moving to AZ? Would love the set-up but you are too far away.
SORRY NO PLANS TO MOVE, BUT I DID LOWER THE PRICE TO $500!!! :cheer:

scubadoo

Just checked and you are about 1600 miles from me. Great price....hard to beleive someone near you does not jump on this. Try ebaaaay

jamie814

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Just checked and you are about 1600 miles from me. Great price....hard to beleive someone near you does not jump on this. Try ebaaaay
2 words "road trip"
I thoguht about the aution site but used tanks never seem to bring much there, I'll use that as a last resort.

scubadoo

Too far. I've done it before but the cost of gas, time, hotels, etc simply make it not cost effective. I have driven 500 miles one way before to pick something up I purchased on the internet. one was an entire kitchen cabinets and appliances minus the fridge. I'll be surprised if you do not sell it though. Cartainly a days drive there and back should make it doable for someone.

J

jmrt

I live in NW Iowa (Okoboji) and im interested but considering im only 17 and in school right now without a job I dont have any money right now but if you would want to hold on to it for me for like 3 Months I might take it off your hands you can email me at JoMoorish07@hotmail.com

kingspade

is this tank still for sale? if it is i will come get it this week, i live in dubuque iowa, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schenkel

Jamie,
Is he getting all 500 lbs of live sand w/ that as well? I still really need about a 100 lbs for my new 72 bow front.
thanks

jamie814

Originally Posted by schenkel
Jamie,
Is he getting all 500 lbs of live sand w/ that as well? I still really need about a 100 lbs for my new 72 bow front.
thanks
I am still sellling the sand seperate e-mail me so I know when you want it.

josh1147

If your buyer falls through, please let me know. I am in St. Louis and it would be an easy drive for me.