210 Gallon Complete Reef Ready Setup For Sale

jamie814

Originally Posted by jwainstein
Would you consider selling the sump alone? And would you ship it?
Thanks,
Jason
Sorry the sump is kinda "built in" I don't even know if I could get it out of the stand without damaging it.

jamie814

Originally Posted by payne66801
Sorry about quality of pic but I was to lazy to get my camera out. This was using my daughters camera. This is my 125 with about 140lbs of rock.... And most of the stuff with good purple on it came from jamie...
He drove a few hrs to get the stuff to me which was way over and beyond what most people would do.
He is selling the rock for 3.00 lb which is extremely fair. I live in a small town and my lfs sells the aged rock with good c. algea on it for 9.00 a lb so you can see why I am SOOOOO happy about getting this rock .....
Brain, tank is looking great, could use some fish though j/k

schenkel

Thanks for the info
I am starting up a 72 bow front that I got for christmas from my wife :cheer:
It is still in the dry state.
I travel for my work and I get to waverly all the time.
I have every thing to buy so sand and rock will be my first stop. My poor wife has no IDEA what she is in for with a new tank build. I started with a 15gal fowlr going to a
72 gal reef tank.
I assume I would need about 60 - 80 lb's of sand as for live rock I don't know what I could afford right now right after christmas
The $ are kinda tight.
thanks from Sioux City, IA

jamie814

Most people suggest 1 - 1.5lbs of sand per gallon. As far as the rock I only have a few peices left and they don't have as much coraline on them. If you want some pis of the rock shoot me your e-mail and we can discus this more.

jer4916

Hey jamie,
Just wanted to let you know all the fish and corals i have are still alive and doing really well
the hippo eats like a cow... also the naso is in a 500 gallon tank now :)
so he got a good home

kingspade

jer can i see some pics of your set up please, i have a 125 also and just need some scaping ideas and such, thanx